downhole sensors, metrology, geomechanics.
The main results of pilot operations on Russkoye Field during 2010 – 2013 are given. The article presents a description of the features of well test interpretation in such complex geological and physical conditions: inability to achieve late radial flow, lengthy borehole impact, changes in the state of nearwellbore zone and horizontal borehole during studies, complex geomechanical and borehole effects, and formation of man-induced channels of primary flow. The authors propose approaches to planning, execution, and interpretation of complex studies allowing to obtain the maximum information to support further development.
1. Rodionov A., Lachugin D., Muslimov E. et al., Injectivity profile monitoring and hot water flooding optimization for horizontal well 2G on Rospan's Russkoe heavy oil field using DTS, SPE 159592, 2012.
2. Gaydukov L.A., Mikhaylov N.N., Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2010, no. 6, pp. 11-17.
3. Chernykh V.A., Chernykh V.V., Matematicheskie modeli gorizontal'nykh i naklonnykh gazovykh skvazhin (Mathematical models of horizontal and inclined gas wells), Moscow: Neft' i gaz Publ., 2008, 460 p.
4. Ivantsov N., Stepanov S., Study of sharp drop in production rates of horizontal wells in unconsolidated rock of heavy oil reservoir, SPE 157869, 2012.
5. Barenblatt G.I., Krylov A.P., Izvestiya Akademii nauk SSSR. Otdelenie tekhnicheskikh nauk, 1955, no. 2, pp. 5-13.
6. Gorbunov A.T., Razrabotka anomal'nykh neftyan ykh mestorozhdeniy (Abnormal oil fields development), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1981, 237 p.
7. Nikolaevskiy V.N., Prikladnaya matematika i tekhnicheskaya fizika, 1961, no. 4, pp. 67-76.
8. Gaydukov L.A., Mikhaylov N.N., Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry, 2010, no. 1, pp. 90-93.
9. Vittoratos E., Optimal heavy oil waterflood management may differ from that of light oils, SPE 129545. – 2010.