This article is devoted to the studying of the Bazhenov formation, notably the prediction of its lithological variability. The basic lithotypes on log data and core description, the estimation of the degree of differentiation of the section on lithotypes in the field of velocity and density characteristics have been done. The results of simultaneous inversion angle stacks and calculating the seismic cubes elastic properties, on the basis of which is built three-dimensional lithological model of Bazhenov formation on the Salymskoye field, are shown.
1. Kibal'chich L.N., Fedotov S.L., Proceedings of 12 International Scientific and
Practical Conference “Geomodel'-2010” (Geomodel-2010), Gomel', 2010.
2. Aki K., Richards P.G., Quantitative seismology: Theory and methods, W.H. Freeman and Co., New York, 1980.
3. Ampilov Yu.P., Barkov A.Yu., Yakovlev I.V. et al., Tekhnologii seysmorazvedki, 2009, no. 4, pp. 3-16.
4. Hampson D.P., Russell B.H., Bankhead B., Simultaneous inversion of pre-stack
seismic data: Ann. Mtg. Abstracts, 2005, SEG, pp. 1633-1637.
5. Yakovlev I., Shteyn Ya., Barkov A. et al., First Break, 2010, V. 28, no. 6, pp. 125-133.