At present, hydrocarbon reserves in carbonate sediments are the source of growth and maintenance of oil production levels. Carbonate deposits development is characterized by high geological and technological risks of well drilling, related to poor reservoir properties and complex geological structure. Petroleum engineers making prompt decisions on drilling wells need express estimation tools that would help them rate geological and technological factors when identifying high-risk areas. The article discusses the use of an integral map of drilling risks for the Middle Carboniferous carbonate strata (reservoir С2ks-pd) of the Arlanskoe field. The reservoir С2ks-pd is defined by poor PVT characteristics, high lateral and areal heterogeneity, and void morpholoical variability. The development of the integral map of drilling risks was based on fuzzy logic methods, which allowsed finding unrevealed dependencies between successful drilling and different affecting factors. Preliminarily to form the list of geological and technological data, on which integral map development will be based. According to the obtained integral risk map, С2ks-pd reservoir was ranked into 4 categories based on desirability degree: high, moderate, low and critical. The approach proposed in the article allowed adjusting drilling targets for wells previously placed in areas with low and critical desirability and highlight dangerous areas to perform additional research for prevention negative results prevention.
1. Lozin E.V., Razrabotka unikal’nogo Arlanskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya vostoka Russkoy plity (Developing a unique Arlan oil field of the East of the Russian Plate), Ufa: Skif Publ., 2012, 704 p.
2. Burikova T.V., Savel’eva E.N., Khusainova A.M. et al., Lithological and petrophysical characterization of Middle Carboniferous carbonates (a case study from north-western oil fields of Bashkortostan) (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 10, pp. 18–21, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2017-10-18-21
3. Amineva G.R., Burikova T.V., Savel’eva E.N. et al., Criteria for revealing petrophysical rock types using well logging in the Middle Carboniferous section of oil fields in North-Western Bashkortostan (In Russ.), Vestnik akademii nauk RB, 2020, V. 35, no. 2, pp. 26–35, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24411/1728-5283-2020-10203
4. Privalova O.R., Gadeleva D.D., Minigalieva G.I. et al., Well logging interpretation for Kashir and Podolsk deposits using neural networks (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2021, V. 19, no. 1, pp. 69–76, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17122/ngdelo-2021-1-69-76
5. Komova A.D., D’yakonova T.F., Isakova T.G. et al., Features of the structure and identification the complex reservoirs of Kashirskian-Podolskian deposits on an example of one of the fields of Bashkortostan (In Russ.), Geofizika, 2016, no. 3(49), pp. 18–21.
6. Gareev A.T., Nurov S.R., Vagizov A.M., Sibaev T.V., Complex approaches to improving development system of unique Arlanskoye oilfield (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 12, pp. 112–116, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2018-12-112-1167. Kharisov M.N., Yunusova E.A., Vagizov A.M. et al., Determination of optimal well interventions using Data Mining (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2018, V. 16, no. 5, pp. 59–64, DOI: https://doi.org/10.17122/ngdelo-2018-5-59-64