Today, integrated model became one of the most effective operative tools for oil companies. Integrated model is the field simulation model that describes production chain and includes sequentially connected models of all elements such as models of a reservoir, well and surface infrastructure. The integrated model components are united by certain principles reflecting physical conditions of operation of all elements of the model. The integrated models are very important in strategical decision-making process during oil field development. In particular, the practice of applying the integrated models provides the most realistic forecasts in oil field development.
The article covers the experience in applying the integrated models in forecasting the production data for the high-viscous oil field and defining the reasons of failing the oil reservoir production potential. It is shown that production parameters estimated using reservoir models allows defining the production potential; however, lacking of a metering system for production and gathering, results in overstated estimates. In the same time the integrated model allows considering the constraints of all elements of the development system and provides for the most realistic forecasts. It is noted that under the existing production and transportation system, the producing potential of the considered field reduces by 1.6 times in fluid and by 1.7 times in oil. Regardless of new wells commissioning schedule, the limitation of the existing gathering and transportation system leads to the fact, that by the end of design period the considered options have similar values of cumulative oil uptakes. It is concluded that in order to realize the production potential of the field, it is necessary to modify the field gathering system.
1. Apasov R.T., Chameev I.L., Varavva A.I. et al., Integrated modeling: a tool to improve quality of design solutions in development of oil rims of multi-zone oil-gas-condensate fields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 12, pp. 46–49, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2018-12-46-49
2. Ushmaev O.S., Apasov R.T., Chameev I.L. et al., Integrated modeling as a tool for evaluating the effects of well production rates and surface gathering system performance on development of oil rim (In Russ.), SPE-182007-MS, 2016, https://doi.org/10.2118/182007-MS
3. Povyshev K.I., Vershinin S.A., Vernikovskaya O.S., Integrated model "Reservoir – Well – Infrastructure" and its opportunities (In Russ.), PRONEFT''. Professional'no o nefti, 2016, no. 2, pp. 48–53.
4. Bogdanov E.V., Chameev I.L., Reshetnikov D.A. et al., Integrated modeling as a tool to increase the development efficiency of the multilayer oil-gas-condensate field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no 12, pp. 52–55, https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2019-12-52-55
5. Yanochkin S.V., Rychkov A.F., Integrated modeling. Experience in operating pilot projects (In Russ.), Neft'. Gaz. Novatsii, 2018, no. 12, pp. 29–30.
6. Rychkov A.F., Kadykov I.A., Postroenie integrirovannykh modeley mestorozhdeniy s vysokoproduktivnymi skvazhinami v usloviyakh malykh znacheniy depressiy na plast na primere Pamyatno-Sasovskogo mestorozhdeniya (Construction of integrated models of fields with highly productive wells in conditions of low values of drawdowns on the reservoir using the example of the Pamyatno-Sasovskoye field), Proceedings of Konferentsiya molodykh uchenykh i spetsialistov Golovnogo ofisa LUKOYL-Inzhiniring, 2018, Moscow, 2018, pp. 664–673.
7. Veliev M.M., Ivanov A.N., Akhmadeev A.G. et al., Calculation challenges of oil gathering and transportation systems of the high viscous oilfields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2021, no. 10, pp. 108-111, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2021-10-108-1118. Ivanov A.N., Veliev M.M., Veliev E.M. et al., Specifics of high-viscosity oil fields development under the low reservoir pressure conditions (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2021, no. 8, pp. 50–52, https://doi.org/10.24887/ 0028-2448-2021-8-50-52