The article considers peculiarities of oil products functioning in soils. Soil as a depositing element of the natural environment has a long-term effect on all the media in contact with it. The quantity and composition of oil pollution in soils largely depends on the state of air and water space. Meanwhile, methods of rationalizing the content of petroleum products in soils Cop need serious improvement. Due to the variety of soil types, it is almost impossible to develop uniform standards suitable for any soil system. Regulation of the level of dangerous oil contamination should be carried out at the local level. The proposed rationing method is based on results of mass analyses of oil content in soil obtained using screening technology. Analytical data processing is performed by probability-statistical method using Poisson distribution. At the same time, a large body of experimental data, often having different order of quantitative content of oil pollution, does not allow to carry out their direct treatment. This circumstance led to the translation of the amplitude values into a logarithmic scale. According to the values of decimal logarithms of oil contamination content, a polygon of Poisson distribution of probabilities of implementation of values of discrete random value of lgCop is built. Approximation of integral distribution of probabilities of realization of sum of possible values of lgCop is carried out by means of logistics regression. A critical point was found, dividing the range of values of lgCop value by low and high level of contamination. Isolated soil contamination groups are divided into narrower intervals by differentiation of logistics function with finding on the graph of the second derivative points of maximum and minimum values of the second derivative. Thus, it was possible to identify soil classes by the degree of oil pollution in the studied local area of soil cover. The proposed technique can be used for processing of mass analytical data on oil contamination content in soil obtained by any screening method.
1. Egorikov P.N., Bel'shina Yu.N., Sharapov S.V., Arkhipov M.I., Establishment of individual characteristics of composition of oil products by methods of the system analysis (In Russ.), Problemy upravleniya riskom v tekhnosfere, 2013, no. 1(25), pp. 23–31.
2. Fargiev M.A., Galishev M.A., Shcherbakov O.V., The analysis of a condition of a soil cover on objects of an oil and gas complex by results of studying of redistribution of oil pollution between adjacent environments (In Russ.), Problemy upravleniya riskami v tekhnosfere, 2013, no. 3(27), pp. 40–47.
3. Khaustov A.P., Redina M.M., Okhrana okruzhayushchey sredy pri dobyche nefti (Environmental protection in oil production), Moscow: Delo Publ., 2006, 552 p.
4. Maystrenko V.N., Khamitov R.Z., Budnikov G.K., Ekologo-analiticheskiy monitoring supertoksikantov (Ecological and analytical monitoring of supertoxicants), Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 1996, 319 p.
5. Galishev M.A., Motorygin Yu.D., Stochastic methods of decision-making for decreas probability of emergencies (In Russ.), Problemy upravleniya riskami v tekhnosfere, 2013, no. 4(28), pp. 59–64.
6. Levich A.P., Bulgakov N.G., Maksimov V.N., Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie osnovy tekhnologii regional'nogo kontrolya prirodnoy sredy po dannym ekologicheskogo monitoringa (Theoretical and methodological foundations of the technology of regional control of the natural environment according to environmental monitoring data), Moscow: NIA-Priroda Publ., 2004, 271 p.
7. Drugov Yu.S., Rodin A.A., Ekologicheskie analizy pri razlivakh nefti i nefteproduktov. Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo (Environmental analyzes for oil and oil product spills. A practical guide), Moscow: Binom. Laboratoriya znaniy Publ., 2009, 270 p.
8. Poisson S.D., Recherches sur la probabilité des jugements en matière criminelle et en matière civile, Berlin: NG Verlag (Viatcheslav Demidov Inhaber), 2013, 330 p.
9. Leshchenko V.G., Il'ich G.K., Meditsinskaya i biologicheskaya fizika (Medical and biological physics), Minsk: Novoe znanie Publ., 2012, 552 p.
10. Erofeev A.A., Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya (Automatic control theory), St.Petersburg: Politekhnika Publ., 2003, pp. 265–270.
11. Coronel C., Morris S., Rob P., Database systems: Design, implementation, and management, Course Technology, 2010, 692 p.
12. Hoek G., Groot B., Schwartz J.D., Eilers P., Effect sofambient particular tematter and ozone on dailymortality in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Arch. Environ. Health, 1997, no. 6(52), pp. 455–463.
13. Simpson R.W., Williams G., Petroeschevsky A. et al., Associations between outdoor air pollution and daily mortality in Brisbane, Australia, Arch. Environ. Health, 1997, no. 6(52), pp. 442–454.
14. Vorobeychik E.L., Sadykov O.F, Farafontov M.G., Ekologicheskoe normirovanie tekhnogennykh zagryazneniy zemnykh ekosistem (lokal'nyy uroven') (Environmental regulation of technogenic pollution of terrestrial ecosystems (local level)), Ekaterinburg: Nauka Publ., 1994, 282 p.
15. Beckett P.H., Davis R.D., Upper critical level soft oxicelement sinplants, Newphytol., 1977, V. 79, pp. 95–106.
16. Singh A.K., Rattan R.K., A new approach for estimating the phytotoxicity limits, Environ. Monit. and Assess., 1987, V. 9, no. 3, pp. 269–283.
17. Cate R.B. Jr., Nelson L.A., A simple statistical procedure for partitioning soil test correlation data into two classes, Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. Proc., 1971, V. 35, pp. 658–660.
18. Gmurman V.E., Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika (Theory of probability and mathematical statistics), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 2003, 479 p.