3D seismic acquisition at a Rosneft’s gas field in Krasnoyarsk region is characterized by difficult hydrographic conditions. Use of standard technological solutions is problematic due to the wide Angara River, which does not freeze during winter period. The article describes the methodology for 3D seismic acquisition using water and ground sources, geophones, marshphones and hydrophones. The methodology allows to maintain a regular survey network throughout the study area and, as a result, to receive good quality seismic data within the river region. In the article, 3D seismic survey design was described in detail. Then, the technology of producing and receiving of seismic signals by pulsed electromagnetic sources was considered. After that, the stage of quality control of the fieldwork results was presented. Seismograms, obtained on land and water, were processed using the unitized workflow in the integrated project. The processing workflow comprised noise reduction in various data sorting, regularization by offsets with a variable panel width. Finally, several iterations of the mesh migration calculation were performed for refinement of the velocity model for migration. The workflow results in preserving the wave pattern characteristics over the entire area and obtaining high-quality data for structural and dynamic interpretation. Measures, described above, improve the productivity, stability and quality of the obtained seismic data. The technology can be successfully applied in shallow water (depth less than 15 m) and transition zones to extend study survey areas by regions, which were unreachable due to the complex hydrography of Eastern Siberia.
1. Bryksin A.A., Seleznev V.S., A Liseykin.V. et al., Razvitie rechnykh seysmorazvedochnykh tekhnologiy (Development of river seismic technologies), Collected papers “Geofizicheskie metody issledovaniya zemnoy kory” (Geophysical methods for studying the earth's crust), Proceedings of All-Russian conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Academician Puzyrev N.N., 2014, Novosibirsk: Publ. of INGG SB RAS, 2014, pp. 11–15.
2. Efimov A.S., Smirnov M.Yu., Ukhlova G.D. et al., New data on the structure of the Turukhan zone of deformation from the results of seismic survey and geological traverses (In Russ.), Geologiya i geofizika = Russian Geology and Geophysics, 2017, V. 58, no. 3–4, pp. 553–564.
3. Seleznev V.S., Bryksin A.A., Liseykin A.V. et al., Osobennosti tekhnologii rechnoy seysmorazvedochnykh issledovaniy (Features of river seismic survey technology), Proceedings of 1st conference and exhibition “Morskie tekhnologii 2019” (Marine Technology 2019), Gelendzhik, 2019, April, 22–26, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.201901799
4. Seleznev V.S., Solov'ev V.M., Sysoev A.P. et al., Rechnaya seysmorazvedka na vostoke Rossii (River seismic survey in the east of Russia), Collected papers “Perspektivy razvitiya neftegazodobyvayushchego kompleksa Krasnoyarskogo kraya” (Prospects for the development of the oil and gas production complex of the Krasnoyarsk Territory), Proceedings of scientific and practical conference, 2007, pp. 143–146.
5. Milashin V.A., Starobinets M.E., Milashina O.L. et al., 3D seismic survey for areas with difficult hydrographic conditions (In Russ.), Tekhnologii seysmorazvedki, 2010, no. 2, pp. 70–73.
6. Detkov V.A., Pulsed electromagnetic seismic sources "Yenisei". Model overview and practical experience (In Russ.), Pribory i sistemy razvedochnoy geofiziki, 2007, no. 4, pp. 5–10.
7. “Yenisei” is crossing the border (In Russ.), Nefteservis, 2010, no. 2 (10).
8. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po ispol'zovaniyu dannykh seysmorazvedki dlya podscheta zapasov uglevodorodov v usloviyakh karbonatnykh porod s poristost'yu treshchinno-kavernovogo tipa (Guidelines on the use of seismic data to calculating hydrocarbon reserves in conditions of carbonate rocks with a fracture-cavern porosity): edited by Levyant V.B., Kozlov E.A., Khromova I.Yu. et al., Moscow: Publ. of TsGE, 2010, 250 p.