This paper reflects some elements of the concept of an autonomous asset, in particular autonomous bush sites, which implies the development of oil and gas fields with minimal human participation as part of their development in remote regions. The key objective of these works is to reduce labor costs, economic and environmental challenges associated with the development of deposits in remote regions with difficult climatic and geographical conditions. Analytical work has been carried out on the processes of oil and gas production used in modern conditions of operation of Gazprom Neft Company assets onshore. Potential technological and digital solutions are reflected, allowing to implement the concept of an autonomous asset of the Company's Exploration and Production Unit in a complex. An important component of this concept is the automation of many production processes, which today depend on the human factor, which need to be transferred from routine operations to fully adaptively controlled systems and complexes at the field. Work in the field of a deserted or sparsely populated field should be divided into two major areas: a) design and commissioning of new assets taking into account available technologies on the market, and b) phased optimization of existing capacities of mature assets as part of their reengineering. The paper also outlines the ESG direction of Gazprom Neft in the implementation of autonomous projects. The work on building autonomous assets in the Company will be built in several phases in the project logic of the portfolio of initiatives. The first phase is scheduled for 2022, which will be continued in the subsequent time period.
1. Kuz'min M.I., Kibirev E.A., Zatsepin A.Yu., Klinov E.V., Unmanned oil field: Present and the future (In Russ.), PRONEFT''. Professional'no o nefti, 2020, no. 1, pp. 64–68, DOI: 10.24887/2587-7399-2020-1-64-68.
2. Beyko E., Sablok A., Pegg M.J., Un-manned minimal floating platforms, Proceedings of Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, May 201 Conference, Houston, Texas, May 2019, OTC-29648-MS, https://doi.org/10.4043/29648-MS
3. Ivar Aasen now operated from land, URL: https://www.oedigital.com/ news/461853-ivar-aasen-now-operated-from-land
4. Nevin M., Unmanned facilities: The way to $30bn savings, SPE-197302-MS, 2019, https://doi.org/10.2118/197302-MS
5. Slyshenkov V.A., Degovtsov A.V., Oborudovanie dlya sbora i podgotovki nefti i gaza (Equipment for the collection and treatment of oil and gas), URL: https://www.gubkin.ru/faculty/mechanical_engineering/chairs_and_departments/machines_and_equipment/O...
6. Andreychikov B., Problemy i resheniya po modernizatsii AGZU tipov “Sputnik” i “Mera” v neftedobyvayushchey promyshlennosti (Problems and solutions for the modernization of AGZU types "Sputnik" and "Mera" in the oil industry), URL: https://www.cta.ru/cms/f/435964.pdfhttps://www.slb.ru/services/testing/multiphase_well_testing/surface_multiphase_flowmeters/spectra/