The subject of study is the oilfields located on the territory of Perm region which is one of the oldest oil production provinces in Russia. On the example of the largest oil production company in Perm region LUKOIL-PERM JSC the analysis of oil production profile within 1939-2019 is performed. The purpose of work is to distinguish the characteristic time periods from the production dynamics point of view and to reveal the causes of such behavior as well as main events. In total, 6 time periods are determined. Each of them is estimated by its contribution into overall production of every out of 6 sedimentological stratums. The impact of different development solutions implementation and realization such as the use of horizontal wells or sidetracking is specified with regard to Perm region in general and to each stratum in particular. The performed analysis is a first step of authors’ in-depth investigation of the causes of oil production growth in Perm region.
The other items to consider are: the causes of oil production growth in Perm region in 2000s – mature fields oil production improvement; the use of advanced well completion in the wells of Perm region oilfields (experience, tendencies and perspectives); the development of green fields in Perm region since 2000s, their contribution into the overall oil production; the perspectives of the low-productive reservoirs development on the oilfields of Perm region. It is noted, the use of flexible reservoir management decisions allows to minimize the possible geological risks.
1. Voevodkin V.L., Raspopov A.V., Muzhikova L.N., Kondratʹev S.A., Application of new technological solutions in the field of oil & gas development in the oilfields of LUKOIL-PERM LLC (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 12, pp. 104–106.
2. Plotnikov V., Rekhachev P., Barkovsky N., Study in efficiency of acid compositions application in the clastic reservoirs of Perm region based on experimental studies of core sample, SPE-191667-18RPTC-MS, https://doi.org/10.2118/191667-18RPTC-MS
3. Zhukov Yu.A. et al., Analiz i utochnenie syr'evoy bazy nefti, gaza i kondensata Permskogo kraya (Analysis and refinement of the resource base of oil, gas and condensate of the Perm Territory), Perm: Publ. of PermNIPIneft', 2002, 194 p.
4. Andreev D.N., Shatrova A.I., Andreev D.N., Shatrova A.I., Oil industrial facilities in Perm region (In Russ.), Antropogennaya transformatsiya prirodnoy sredy, 2019, no. 5, pp. 3–7.
5. Kutergina G.V., Avvakumov V.Yu., Modorskiy A.V., Development of oil and gas sector monitoring in Perm Territory (In Russ.), Ekonomika regiona, 2012, no. 1, pp. 170–180.
6. Urasova A.A., The main trends in the development of the oil industry in the Perm region (In Russ.), VUZ. XXI vek, 2015, no. 1(47), pp. 113–122.
7. Yushkov I.R., Experience in the application of methods for increasing oil recovery in the fields of the Perm Territory (In Russ.), Nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii, 2010, V. 4, no. 1, pp. 44–50.
8. Raspopov A.V., Kazantsev A.S., Antonov D.V., The influence of development monitoring on oilfield exploration effectivness on the Perm Territory (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 6, pp. 58–61.
9. Goncharova O.R., Kozlov S.V., Enhancing the efficiency of gas-oil (oil-gas) deposits development based on selection of optimal engineering solutions for Perm Region fields (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, 2020, V. 20, no. 1, pp. 88–100, DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2020.1.8.
10. Gabnasyrov A.V., Shilov A.V., Ustinova Yu.V., Improved approaches to determination of the current oil saturation of reservoir rocks according to geophysical data in the fields of LUKOIL-PERM LLC, SPE-176567-MS, 2015, https://doi.org/10.2118/176567-MS
11. Information report “Obobshchenie opyta razrabotki neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy PAO “LUKOYL” (Generalization of the experience of developing oil fields of LUKOIL), Perm: Publ. of LUKOYL-Perm, 2020, pp. 7–24.
12. Gavura V.E., Geologiya i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazoneftyanykh mestorozhdeniy (Geology and development of oil and oil-and-gas fields), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 1995, 496 p.
13. Zakirov S.N., Korotaev Yu.P., Kondrat P.M. et al., Teoriya vodonapornogo rezhima gazovykh mestorozhdeniy (Theory of the water pressure regime of gas fields), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1976, 240 p.
14. Ivanova M.M., Dinamika dobychi nefti iz zalezhey (Dynamics of oil production from deposits), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1976, 246 p.
15. Lyadova N.A., Yakovlev Yu.A., Raspopov A.V., Geologiya i razrabotka neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy Permskogo kraya (Geology and development of oil deposits of the Perm region), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 2010, 355 p.
16. Kopylov I.S., Konoplev A.V., Geological structure and mineral resources in the atlas of Perm Krai (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Geologiya, 2013, no. 3(20), pp. 5-30.
17. Geologiya i razrabotka krupneyshikh i unikal'nykh neftyanykh i neftegazovykh mestorozhdeniy Rossii (Geology and development of large and unique oil and gas fields in Russia): edited by Gavura V.E., Part 1, Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 1996, 281 p.
18. Gattenberger Yu.P., Khalimov E.M., Lithological oil deposits in the Devonian sediments of the Ural-Volga region (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 1958, no. 8, pp. 25–29.
19. Poplaukhina T.B., Mokrushina S.S., Krylov D.Yu., Khomutova A.V., Determination of the annual rate of decline in oil production at the field development facilities of LUKOIL-PERM CJSC to perform a geological and economic assessment of reserves according to the SPE classification (In Russ.), Neft' i gaz, 2004, no. 5, pp. 92–100.
20. Poplaukhina T.B., Krylov D.Yu., Khomutova A.V., Creation and application of well stock disposal algorithms depending on the development conditions for the fields of LUKOIL-PERM CJSC (In Russ.), Neft' i gaz, 2004, no. 5, pp. 79–87.
21. Voevodkin V.L., Chertenkov M.V., New technologies in LUKOIL: from simple to complicated (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 8, pp. 62–66, https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2019-8-62-66
22. Voevodkin V.L., Okromelidze G.V., The development of the sidetracks construction technology at oil fields in Perm region (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 8, pp. 32–35, https://doi.org/10.24887/0028-2448-2019-8-32-35
23. Sayfitdinova V.A., Dudareva I.K., Skorikova E.O., Multilateral well placement in carbonates of Volga-Ural region in Russia, SPE-202043-MS, 2020, https://doi.org/10.2118/202043-MS
24. Voevodkin V.L., Lyadova N.A., Okromelidze G.V. et al., Experience and prospects of slim hole construction on LUKOIL-PERM oilfields (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 12, pp. 98–102, https://doi.org/10.24887/ 0028-2448-2018-12-98-102
25. Plotnikov V.V., Rehachev P.N., Barkovsky N.N., The effect of acid treatments on the bottom zone of clastic reservoir rocks of Perm region, SPE-182063-MS, 2016, https://doi.org/10.2118/182063-MS
26. Rakitin E., Ziganshin R., Novokreshchennykh D., Improvement of effectiveness of hydraulic fracturing in carbonate sediments P1ar+k of the Pashninskoe field of the Komi Republic, SPE-197006-MS. 2019, https://doi.org/10.2118/ 197006-MS
27. Sharafeev R., Drozdov S., Novokreshchennykh D., Experience in application of hydraulic fracturing techniques in carbonate deposits at the Perm Krai, Republic of Komi and Nenets autonomous district fields. Ways to improve efficiency,SPE-196989-MS, 2019, https://doi.org/10.2118/196989-MS