1. Certificate no. 2016618641 to a computer program “Avtotekhnolog-virtual'nyy raskhodomer” (Avtotehnolog - virtual flow meter), Authors: Ivanovskiy V.N., A.A. Sabirov, A.V. Degovtsov et al.
2. Shevchenko S.D., Yakimov S.B., Ivanovskiy V.N. et al., Development of the algorithm providing calculation of oil wells flow-rates operated by means of usage of electrical submersible pumps (In Russ.), Oborudovanie i tekhnologii dlya neftegazovogo kompleksa, 2013, no. 6, pp. 90-91.
3. Ivanovskiy V.N., Sabirov A.A., Gerasimov I.N., Intelligent hardware and software systems protect downhole equipment from salt deposits (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2015, no. 4, pp. 21–25.
4. Ivanovskiy V.N., Sabirov A.A., Donskoy Yu.A., Forecasting as a way of struggle against salt deposits in wells, equipped with electrocentrifugal pumps (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2009, no. 5, pp. 26–29.
5. Ivanovskiy V.N., Sabirov A.A., Donskoy Yu.A., A new conceptual approach to protecting submersible equipment from scale deposits (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2013, no. 9, pp. 21–26.
6. Ivanovskiy V.N., Sabirov S.A., Donskoy Yu.A., Intellectualization of oil production: new opportunities, developments and trends (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2014, no. 9, pp. 8–11.
7. Israfilov R.T., Experience of Varyeganneftegaz in the protection of underground equipment from corrosion using chemicals. Review of the technical conference of Rosneft OJSC (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2014, no. 2, pp. 14–18.
8. Patent RU 2 652 219 C1. Method of determining flow rate of wells equipped with pumping units, Inventor: Zolotarev A.V.
9. Rzaev Ab.G., Guluev G.A., Abdurakhmanova A.M. et al., Measurement of oil wells flow-rate (In Russ.), Avtomatizatsiya, telemekhanizatsiya i svyaz' v neftyanoy promyshlennosti, 2016, no. 7, pp. 26–29.
10. Yakimov S.B., Ivanovskiy V.N., Sabirov A., New approach to selection of pumping equipment and the mode of its operation in the wells under conditions of sand and proppant sloughing (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 11, pp. 52–55, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2017-11-52-55.
11. Dolov T.R., Kuznetsov I.V., Determination of the influence of operating conditions and standard sizes of ESPs on the degradation of their characteristics (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2019, no. 11–12, pp. 62–66.
12. Sabirov A.A., Degovtsov A.V., Kuznetsov I.V. et al., Forecasting the operating time to failure, selection of design and optimization of procurement of electric centrifugal pump installations for complicated wells stock (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2019, no. 7–8, pp. 20–27.
13. Borovkov A.I., Burdakov S.F., Klyavin O.I. et al., Komp'yuternyy inzhiniring (Computer Engineering), St. Petersburg, Publ. of Polytechnic University, 2012, 93 p.
14. National standard of the Russian Federation. Komp'yuternye modeli i modelirovanie. Tsifrovye dvoyniki. Obshchie polozheniya (Computer models and modeling. Digital twins. General provisions), Moscow: Standartinform Publ., 2020.15. Borovkov A.I., Gamzikova A.A., Kukushkin K.V., Ryabov Yu.A., Tsifrovye dvoyniki v vysokotekhnologichnoy promyshlennosti (Digital twins in the high-tech industry), St. Petersburg: POLITEKh-PRESS Publ., 2019, 62 p.