In order to make economically optimal technical solutions for foundations and foundations, specialists in the field of temperature stabilization of soils must perform predictive heat engineering calculations. In the process of designing long-distance objects (field and main pipelines in the above-ground version, overhead power lines), the number of engineering-geological wells for which it is necessary to perform predictive heat engineering calculations can exceed several hundred pieces. To speed up the design procedure, without losing the accuracy of the results of numerical modeling of the thermal state of permafrost soils of the foundations of structures, allows the typification of engineering-geological and geocryological conditions.
In this article, an algorithm for typing engineering-geological and geocryological conditions is proposed and considered. Based on the results of numerical modeling, the scientific validity of the application of the proposed algorithm has been proved. An analysis of the optimization of working resources is carried out, provided that the algorithm is introduced into the process of designing linear structures for the construction of the surface infrastructure of oil and gas, gas and oil and gas condensate fields in the conditions of the spread of permafrost soils. The algorithm is based on the principle of analyzing the lithological composition, physical-mechanical and thermophysical properties of soils, the initial temperature state of soils (plastic frozen, frozen, solid-frozen, thawed) and the type of section (thawed, continuous, non-melting or buried roof of permafrost soils). According to the results of the analysis, geotechnical wells with similar soil parameters are combined into typical geotechnical conditions for which it is assumed that the dynamics of the temperature field change will be identical. The typification process is an important practical tool for a specialist in the field of predictive heat engineering calculations working with long-distance objects (field and main pipelines, high-voltage power lines). The introduction of automated software algorithms in the design can significantly reduce the time for performing numerical modeling without losing the accuracy of the results.
1. Ipatov P.P., Regional'naya inzhenernaya geologiya: uchebnoe posobie (Regional engineering geology), Tomsk: Publ. of TPU, 2007, 140 p.
2. Zakharov M.S., Sistemnyy analiz v regional'noy inzhenernoy geologii (Systems analysis in regional engineering geology), Leningrad: Publ. of LSI, 1980, 89 p.
3. Lomtadze V.D., Inzhenernaya geologiya. Spetsial'naya inzhenernaya geologiya (Engineering geology. Special engineering geology), Leningrad: Nedra Publ., 1978, 496 p.
4. Zavershinskaya D.V., Vybor klassifikatsionnykh priznakov dlya inzhenerno-geologichekoy tipizatsii uchastkov vozvedeniya mostovykh perekhodov v razlichnykh inzhenerno-geologicheskikh usloviyakh (Selection of classification features for engineering-geological typification of sections for the construction of bridge crossings in various engineering-geological conditions), Proceedings of All-Russian scientific and practical youth conference “Sovremennye issledovaniya v geologii” (Modern research in geology), March 25–27, 2016, St. Petersburg, 2016, pp. 106–07.
5. Poverennyy Yu.S., Dubrov A.D., Gilev N.G. et al., Application of a digital model of a linear object for the design of pipelines in the conditions of construction on permafrost soils (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 8, pp. 106–109, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2020-8-106-109.
6. Certificate of official registration of the computer program no. 2020618505 “Svaya-SAPR Pro”, Authors: Medyanik S.S., Kesiyan G.A, Dubrov A.D., Zenkov E.V., Zagumennikova A.V., Poverennyy Yu.S., Fedoseenko V.O., Gilev N.G.
7. Georgiyadi V.G., Zenkov E.V., Zolotukhin K.V., Vliyanie zasolennosti na rezul'taty chislennogo prognoza teplovogo sostoyaniya mnogoletnemerzlykh gruntov na severe Krasnoyarskogo kraya (Influence of salinity on the results of numerical prediction of the thermal state of permafrost soils in the north of the Krasnoyarsk Territory), Proceedings of scientific and practical conference “Informatsionnye tekhnologii, robotizatsiya protsessov pri razrabotke, obustroystve i ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy” (Information technology, robotization of processes in the development, construction and operation of fields), Krasnodar, December 11–12, 2019, p. 14.
8. Litvinov T.A., Phase composition of building materials water at negative temperatures (In Russ.), Uspekhi stroitel'noy fiziki v SSSR, 1967, no. 3, pp. 38–46.
9. Starostin E.G., Calculation of the amount of unfrozen water from adsorption isotherms taking into account ice content (In Russ.), Nauka i obrazovanie, 2008, no. 1, pp. 43–48.
10. Grishin A.N., Golovanov A.N., Sukov Ya.V., Experimental determination of technophysical, thermokinetic and filtration characteristics of peat (In Russ.), Inzhenerno-fizicheskiy zhurnal, 2006, V. 79, no. 3, pp. 131–136.
11. Second Roshydromet assessment report on climate change and its consequences in the Russian Federation, URL: https://public.wmo.int/en/media/news-from-members/second-roshydromet-assessment-report-climate-chang...
12. Certificate of official registration of the computer program no. 2021616230 “Tipizatsiya MMG”, Authors: Georgiyadi V.G., Zolotukhin K.V., Zenkov E.V., Poverennyy Yu.S., Fedoseenko V.O., Gilev N.G., Dubrov A.D.13. Certificate of official registration of the computer program no. 2021616474 “TsMLO”, Authors: Dubrov A.D., Poverennyy Yu.S., Gilev N.G., Zenkov E.V., Yargunina A.O.