The choice of technology for dealing with well negative factors is based on comparative technical and economic calculations. The effectiveness of the use of chemical reagents is evaluated by increasing the operating time of the submersible equipment and the absence of negative factors. From a regulatory point of view, this is a post-factum approach, when the effectiveness of using a chemical reagent on a complicated well (like any other technology) can be fully evaluated after a stop and the fact of failure, other manifestations of complications during the operation of pumping equipment (increased electric current loads, sub-links, etc.) speak only of indirect signs of low efficiency, which may manifest themselves due to other factors. The lack of online monitoring methods and an individual approach to varying technologies depending on the characteristics of the well have a negative impact on the control of the effectiveness of chemical using in wells.
The article highlights the problem of the possibility of operational influence on the effectiveness of the use of chemical reagents in wells. The main indicators are identified, which should undergo a more in-depth assessment in terms of their consideration in tests and industrial applications. The main ones are: correct models of the treated liquids, conditions and design of wells (production rate, dynamic fluid level, etc.), and also the technological possibility of delivering the reagent to the effective area (problem area) in the well to protect the deep-pumping equipment from the negative influence of the complicating factor. In the future, in order to improve the efficiency of chemical using in wells, the test results and modeling of the influence of indicators should form the basis of the IT-model, which will take into account not only the inhibitory effect of the reagent, but also its behavior in certain well conditions.
1. Sapozhnikov P.A., Volovodenko A.V., Strizhak A.V., Experience of realization of inhibitor corrosion protection of downhole pumping equipment at the Gribnoye field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 2010, no. 4, pp. 100–103.
2. Zhdanov I.A., Margarit A.S., Kuz'min M.I., Shadymukhametov S.A., Development of the algorithm for prevention of hydrate formation in the underground equipment during oil production (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 2013, no. 12, pp. 62–65.
3. Kunakova A.M., Fayzullin R.K., Gumerov R.R. et al., Monitoring of salt formation in the downhole equipment, prevention techniques of salt formation and their optimization in Gazpromneft-Khantos LLC (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 2011, no. 12, pp. 66–67.
4. Nevyadovskiy E.Yu., Mechanisms for chemicalization of production processes in Rosneft. Development prospects (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2014, no. 10, pp. 28–33.
5. Voloshin A., Ragulin V., Neviadovskiy E., Ganiev I., Technical and economic strategy in the scale deposition management is an important factor in enhancement the efficiency of oil production, SPE-138066-MS, 2010, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/138066-MS.
6. Lunin D.A., Minchenko D.A., Noskov A.B. et al., System to improve operational quality of artificial lift wells of Rosneft Oil Company in response to negative impact of complicating factors (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 2021, no. 4, pp. 86–91.
7. Shangareev I.R., Dmitriev R.A., Sozonov A.M. et al., Reference specimens corrosion rate estimation at downhole conditions (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 8, pp. 108–110.
8. Wright R.F., Ping Lu, Devkota J. et al., Corrosion sensors for structural health monitoring of oil and natural gas infrastructure: A review, Sensors, 2019, no. 19(18), pp. 1–32, DOI: 10.3390/s19183964.
9. Schovsbo N.H., Gottfredsen S.N., Schmidt K.G., Jørgensen Th.M., Oil production monitoring and optimization from produced water analytics; a casestudy from the Halfdan chalk oil field, Danish North Sea, IFAC PapersOnLine, 2018, V. 51(8), pp. 203–210, DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.06.378.
10. RD 39-0148070-026 VNII-86. Tekhnologiya optimal'nogo primeneniya ingibitorov soleotlozheniya (Optimum application technology for scale inhibitors), Tyumen': Publ. of SibNIINP, 1986, 37 p.
11. RD 39-1-641-81. Podbor ingibitorov otlozheniya soley dlya tekhnologicheskikh protsessov podgotovki nefti (Selection of salt deposition inhibitors for technological processes of oil treatment), Ufa: Publ. of VNIISPTneft', 1982, 23 p.
12. RD 39-0147103-319-86. Tekhnologiya zashchity vysokotemperaturnogo oborudovaniya podgotovki nefti ot otlozheniya soley (Technology of protection of high-temperature oil treatment equipment from salt deposition), Ufa: Publ. of VNIISPTneft', 1986, 17 p.
13. Aksakov A.V., Borshchuk O.S., Zheltova I.S. et al., Corporate fracturing simulator: from a mathematical model to the software development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 11, pp. 35–40.
14. Bulgakova G.T., Kharisov R.Ya., Sharifullin A.R., Pestrikov A.V., Optimization of the design of large-volume acid treatments of carbonate reservoirs (In Russ.), Territoriya neftegaz, 2010, no. 11, pp. 39–43.