The Srednebotuobinskoye oil and gas field is a linear anticline structure consisting of three large tectonic blocks with different fluid contacts - Central, Eastern and Western. The Central block is under development. Together with its development additional exploration of the field is being actively carried out to clarify contacts and faults controlling the deposits. Field area was completely covered with a 3D seismic survey. Also two prospecting and seven exploration wells have been drilled since 2013. The first problem while drilling exploratory wells in the south of the Central block was the absence of oil saturation in the structure with proven oil saturation at the same levels in its northern part. The question arose either about the existence of additional faults within the Central Block or about the lenticular reservoir. The second problem in the exploited part of the field was wrong structural maps obtained from 3D seismic data on which the placement of production well pads critically dependent. When analyzing structural maps errors it was revealed that most of them are associated with the influence of overlying intrusions, which are a high-velocity anomaly and distort the time and the structural plan of the target Botuobinsky formation accordingly. In order to deal with the described problems it was decided to perform the pre-stack depth migration of 3D seismic data. The following tasks were set for the migration: reconstruction of the structural plan by taking into account the influence of intrusion, improving the focusing of faults, enhancement the quality of all seismic images.
1. Kleshnin A.B., Tverdokhlebov D.N., Goguzeva E.I., Melnikov R.S., Modern technology for seismic data processing in Srednebotuobinskoye oil-gas-condensate field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2021, no. 2, pp. 31–35.
2. Biondi B.L., Concepts and applications in 3D seismic imaging, SEG/EAGE Publications, 2007, 243 p.
3. Biondi B.L., Etgen J.T., Jones I.F., Bloor R.I., Pre-stack depth migration and velocity model building, SEG Publications, 2008, 880 p.
4. Berkhout A.J., Seismic migration: Imaging of acoustic energy by wave field extrapolation, Elsevier Science, 2nd edition, 1985, 286 p.
5. Yilma Ö., Seismic data analysis: Processing, inversion, and interpretation of seismic data, SEG Publications, 2001, 2027 p.