The article considers the peculiarities of the processes of prevention of intensive formation of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits (ARPD) and their removal in the wells of the fields operated by Bashneft-Polyus LLC. The characteristic features of deposit formation kinetics from high-paraffin oil of R. Trebs and A. Titov fields are described, taking into account their high melting temperature, which creates additional difficulties in the application of technologies to prevent their formation and removal. The factor analysis ascertained the influence of well operation parameters and product composition on the ARPD formation depth and determined the most significant parameters in assessing the risks of this complicating factor. The efficiency of applied technologies for controlling paraffin-type organic deposits was evaluated and analyzed in order to improve technologies efficiency without negative impact on the oil production process. The reasons for frequent operations to remove paraffin deposits with scrapers, including those complicated by emergency well operations, were investigated. The area of the highest risk of pigging was substantiated, which will allow reducing the number of complications when selecting technology parameters. Suggestions for increasing the efficiency of ARPD prevention and removal technologies were developed. A matrix of applicability of the most effective technologies for preventing and removing paraffin-type paraffin-type paraffin deposits with a high melting point was developed adapted to the conditions of the R. Trebs and A. Titov fields.
1. Ilyushin D.V., Stock dynamics and operating experience of wells complicated by ARPD at Bashneft-Polyus LLC (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2018, no. 4, pp. 28–31.
2. Alferov A.V., Lutfrakhmanov A.G., Litvinenko K.V. et al., Selection of artificial lift method considering production problems on R. Trebs oil field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 3, pp. 108–112.
3. Nikulin V.Yu., Zeygman Yu.V., Increase of the temperature forecast accuracy along the wellbore with account of the products movement and degassing specific features (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo, 2020, no. 4(606), pp. 64–68.
4. Nikulin V.Yu., Kostin D.S., Mikhaylov A.G., Shakirov E.I., Using the heating cable for paraffin control in wells of R. Trebs oilfield (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 4, pp. 89–93.
5. Markin A.N., Nizamov R.E., Sukhoverkhov S.V., Neftepromyslovaya khimiya: prakticheskoe rukovodstvo (Oilfield chemistry: a practical guide), Vladivostok: Dal'nauka Publ., 2011, 288 p.
6. Glushchenko V.N., Silin M.A., Gerin Yu.G., Preduprezhdenie i ustranenie asfal'tenosmoloparafinovykh otlozheniy (Prevention and elimination of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits), In: Neftepromyslovaya khimiya (Oilfield chemistry), Moscow: Interkontakt Nauka Publ., 2009, Part 5, 475 p.7. Ivanova L.V., Burov E.A., Koshelev V.N., Asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits in the processes of oil production, transportation and storage (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo = The electronic scientific journal Oil and Gas Business , 2011, no. 1, pp. 268–284, URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/IvanovaLV/IvanovaLV_1.pdf