Development of heterogeneous reservoirs is accompanied by premature water-cutting of wells caused by water breaks through the most permeable layers, and is characterized by low reservoir sweep by the development and production of significant volumes of associated produced water with low-efficiency injection. To improve the efficiency of field development, technologies are used to regulate the coverage of reservoirs by flooding and water inflow shut-off. The standard procedures have a number of disadvantages, including a short period of technological effect. New generation thermotropic compositions based on titanium coagulant have been developed. The resulting gels are superior in structural and mechanical properties (viscosity and strength) to gels of analogous compositions. The composition of Reagent TK-2, used in procedures for increasing the coverage of reservoirs by flooding and leveling the pick-up profiles, is significantly superior in structural and mechanical properties (by 1.4–2.2 times) to the compositions of GALKA-S, THERMOGOS and RV-3P-1 MS, widely used in Western Siberia at reservoir temperatures of 70–98 °C, and the composition of Reagent TK-4 is superior to analogues developed for reservoirs with temperatures less than 60 °C. The results of field tests in injection wells indicate a higher technological efficiency. Additional oil production is more than 2 times higher than the efficiency parameters when using procedures-analogues. To gas and water inflow shut-off, the composition Reagent TK-10 was developed. Filtration studies have established that the resulting gels can withstand a pressure drop of about 4.5 MPa/m. The results of work on producing wells also confirmed the high inflow shut-off properties composition of Reagent TK-10. Geophysical studies have confirmed the absence of inflow from the watered interval of the formation. According to the results of the measures carried out, the production of liquid from the treated wells was reduced by 2.5–10 times while maintaining the oil flow rate. It is concluded the integrated application of measures to control reservoir sweep by flooding through injection wells and water inflow control into production wells, can significantly increase the technical and economic indicators of nature water-cut fields development.
1. Ivanova M.M., Dinamika dobychi nefti iz zalezhey (Dynamics of oil production from deposits), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1976, 246 p.
2. Mulyak V.V., Chertenkov M.V., Veremko N.A., Golden miles in oil recovery (In Russ.), SPE-184385-RU, 2016, https://doi.org/10.2118/184385-MS.
3. RD 39-0147428-235-89, Metodicheskoe rukovodstvo po tekhnologii provedeniya indikatornykh issledovaniy i interpretatsii ikh rezul'tatov dlya regulirovaniya i kontrolya protsessa zavodneniya neftyanykh zalezhey (Guidance on the technology for conducting indicator studies and interpreting their results to regulate and control the process of waterflooding of oil deposits), Groznyy: Publ. of SevKavNIPIneft', 1989, 79 p.
4. Mulyak V.V., Poroshin V.D., Gattenberger Yu.P. et al., Gidrokhimicheskie metody analiza i kontrolya razrabotki neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy (Hydrochemical methods of analysis and control of oil and gas fields development), Moscow: GEOS Publ., 2007, 245 p.
5. Mulyak V.V., The analysis of features of flooding of Permian-Carbonian oil pool of Usinskoye field according to hydrochemical data (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2007, no. 11, pp. 109–111.
6. Mulyak V.V., Hydrochemical control of oil field development (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2008, no. 4, pp. 25–31.
7. Danilova E.A., Chernokozhev D.A., Application of computer technology for express analysis and interpretation of the results of tracer studies to determine the quality of production of oil reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2007, no. 1, URL: http://ogbus.ru/files/ogbus/authors/Danilova/Danilova_1.pdf
8. Kononenko A.A., Kusakin V.Yu., Mulyavin S.F., Evaluation of the effectiveness of the methods of injectivity profile smoothing with the use of tracer studies in the fields of Gazpromneft-NNG (In Russ.), Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 1–1, URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=18928
9. Sannikov V.A., K metodike izucheniya treshchinovatosti i fil'tratsionnoy neodnorodnosti zavodnennykh plastov po dannym trassirovaniya potokov indikatorami. Teoriya i praktika primeneniya metodov uvelicheniya nefteotdachi plastov (On the method of studying fracturing and filtration heterogeneity of flooded formations based on the data of tracing flows with indicators. Theory and practice of enhanced oil recovery methods), Proceedings of International Scientific Symposium, Part 2, Moscow: Publ. of VNIIneft', 2008, pp. 210–216.
10. Stupochenko V.E., Dyabin A.G., Sorkin A.Ya. et al., Opyt primeneniya fiziko-khimicheskikh metodov regulirovaniya protsessa zavodneniya (Experience in the application of physicochemical methods for regulating the waterflooding process), Proceedings of VNIIneft, 2005, no. 132, pp. 88–97.
11. Khisamov R.S., Gazizov A.A., Gazizov A.Sh., Uvelichenie okhvata produktivnykh plastov vozdeystviem (Increasing the coverage of productive strata by), Moscow: Publ. of VNIIOENG, 2003, 568 p.
12. Patent RU 2693104 C1, Composition of reagent for development of oil field by flooding and method of its application, Inventors: Mulyak V.V., Veremko N.A.
13. Patent RU 2735821 C1, Method of increasing oil recovery of formations, Inventors: Mulyak V.V., Veremko N.A.14. Patent RU 2716316 C1, Oil deposit development method, Inventors: Mulyak V.V., Veremko N.A.