The actual results of improving the mechanized well stock's management efficiency at the mitigation response in well operation are shown. Four oil production regions in Russia are considered: Western Siberia, Ural-Volga region, Eastern Siberia and the Far East, and Southern region. Problems during wells operation are classified into ten main categories: scaling, corrosion activity, erosive activity, solids, wax deposition, gas-hydrate deposits, high-viscosity oils and emulsion, reservoir temperature, high gas-oil ratio. The comparative characteristic of effectiveness of protective measures carried out by the Rosneft Oil Company in 2019 is presented under downhole hazard for all complicated factors categories, broken down by production region. As the example of one of the most prevailing complicating factors corrosion activity is regarded. Developed by Rosneft Oil Company, technologies for anti-corrosion protection of downhole equipment show effectiveness of 93%. These technologies are based on a modern comprehensive approach, including: using the rational design by increasing the chemical resistance of structural materials; the passive method protection based on the isolation the metal surface from an aggressive environment; reducing the corrosiveness environment with chemical reagents; an active method protection with protector that assumes the role of sacrificial anodes are described. The article’s materials are presented according to the Information System Mekhfond of Rosneft Oil Company, which is a unique tool in realizing the unifying goal the monitoring and management the mechanized well stock's management, and based on Company’s developments and innovative algorithms for calculating equipment. The presented results are analytical in nature and allow determining priority measures to protect downhole equipment from complicating factors of corrosion activity at the design and operation stages.
1. Kosilov, D.A. Mironov, D.V. Naumov I.V., Mekhfond corporate system: achieved results, medium-term and long-term perspectives (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 11, pp. 70–73.
2. Garifulin A.R., Slivka P.I., Gabdulov R.R., “Smart wells“ - System of automated control over oil and gas production (In Russ.), Neftʹ. Gaz. Novatsii, 2017, no. 12, pp. 24–32.
3. Kosilov D.A., Improving the efficiency of the management of the mechanical well stock in the current macroeconomic conditions (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2015, no. 12, pp. 8–11.
4. Topolʹnikov A.S., Prediction of complications in the operation of mechanized wells using the RosPump program (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2014, no. 2, pp. 48–53.
5. PK no. P1-01.05 R-0411. Trebovaniya po klassifikatsii prichin otkazov i poryadok rassledovaniya otkazov vnutriskvazhinnogo oborudovaniya mekhanizirovannogo fonda skvazhin (Requirements for the classification of the causes of failures and the procedure for investigating failures of downhole equipment of a mechanized well stock), Moscow; Rosneft' OJSC, 2018.
6. Ishmiyarov E.R., Daminov A.A., Voloshin A.I. et al., Experience in the selection of solvents for removing scale deposits from oil wells with tubing made of steel containing 13% chromium (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2018, no. 11, pp. 26–32.
7. Presnyakov A.Yu., Khakimov A.M., Voloshin A.I. et al., Justification of technologies selected to protect difficult production wells (In Russ.), Ekspozitsiya Neft' Gaz, 2017, no. 7(60), pp. 45–47.