In recent years, in the Republic of Bashkortostan there has been a decrease in oil production from reservoirs, due to a high degree of development of reserves, mainly confined to terrigenous reservoirs. In the last century the main oil production came from sand reservoirs. With the depletion of terigenic reservoirs, carbonate reservoirs were actively brought into development in the Republic of Bashkortostan. Now the main potentially recoverable reserves is concentrated in carbonate reservoirs. In this regard, one of the priority areas of work in the oil industry of the region is increasing the efficiency of developing carbonate reservoirs. The main way to increase and intensify production and maintain the rate of decline in base production in carbonate reservoirs is to carry out hydrochloric acid treatments of wells. To date there are various modifications of the hydrochloric acid treatment technology. There are a lot of modern hydrochloric acid treatment technologies with wide range of applications, so a mechanism is needed to determine the best technology, which would be defined as “obviously successful” to remove all technological and economic risks in case of unsuccessful processing.
The article presents a retrospective analysis of the standard hydrochloric acid treatment of one of oil reservoir in the Republic of Bashkortostan. Using this analysis results an algorithm is developed that combines the stages of geological and technological selection of wells for acid treatment. The application of this algorithm helps to determine a number of wells, the processing of which will be successful with a high degree of probability in elaborated technological conditions.
1. Antipin Yu.V., Lysenkov A.V., Karpov A.A. et al., Intensification of an oil recovery from highly watered carbonate reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2007, no. 5, pp. 96–98.
2. Ganiev Sh.R., Lysenkov A.V., About classification of carbonate reservoir and its significance in selection of treating to the oil reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2017, V. 15, no. 3, pp. 28−32.
3. Buryachok S.A., Malygin A.V., Yutyaev M.A., Efficient technology of directional acidizing of carbonate reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya vertikal', 2014, no. 20, pp. 31−34.
4. Khabibullin A.F., Lysenkov A.V., Prospects for acid hydraulic fracturing in the fields of the Republic of Bashkortostan (In Russ.), Molodoy uchenyy, 2017, no. 22, pp. 217–221.
5. Lysenkov A.V., Povyshenie effektivnosti kombinirovannogo solyanokislotnogo vozdeystviya pri razrabotke obvodnennykh karbonatnykh kollektorov (Increasing the efficiency of combined hydrochloric acid treatment in the development of watered carbonate reservoirs): thesis of candidate of technical science, Ufa, 2009.
6. Lysenkov A.V., Bayazitova V.R., Results of regression analysis of the efficiency of hypanic acid treatments of bottomhole zones of wells in the Kizelovsky horizon of the Kopey-Kubovsky field (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2009, V. 7, no. 1, pp. 57–61.
7. Zeygman Yu.V. et al., Some aspects of an acidizing technology choice to enhance oil production (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2017, no. 6, pp. 44–50.
8. Mukhametshin V.V., Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy sistemnogo gelogo - tekhnologicheskogo obosnovaniya povysheniya effektivnosti upravleniya i ispol'zovaniya resursnoy bazy zhidkikh uglevodorodov v usloviyakh izmeneniya struktury zapasov nefti (Scientific and methodological foundations of a systemic gel – technological justification for improving the efficiency of management and use of the resource base of liquid hydrocarbons in the context of a change in the structure of oil reserves): thesis of doctor of technical science, Ufa, 2018.