The most important way to fulfill the Republic of Uzbekistan's demand for energy raw materials is to increase oil and gas production. This needs oil and gas industry growth, increasing the amount of drilling, developing equipment and technology for drilling oil and gas wells. The cumulative experience has shown that oil and gas wells in Uzbekistan's Bukhara-Khiva Basin are primarily located in areas where drilling conditions are difficult. The most complicated is absorption of flushing liquid, loss of well wall stability, narrowing of borehole because of swelling of clayey rocks, manifestation of highly mineralized water-rapes from saline and anhydrite deposits, clamping of drilling tools and violation of natural permeability of productive formations. As a result, the technical and economic indicators of drilling are significantly deteriorating, and the material costs and working time associated with the elimination of complications of the wiring process are increasing. The absorption of drilling and plugging solutions are among the most common and time-consuming problems in the construction of oil and gas wells, the elimination of which takes a significant amount of time, costly materials and calendar time.
The article considers the composition of drilling fluid to prevent complications associated with the absorption of flushing liquids. The results of laboratory research on the development of drilling fluid composition to prevent complications associated with the absorption of flushing fluids, as well as data obtained from the study of their technological parameters. Dry polymeric filler and filler based on rice mixed fodder are proposed to be used as clogging material. The developed composition of drilling liquid has passed laboratory tests in the production conditions of Uzburneftegaz and is recommended for industrial testing.
1. Ivachev L.M., Bor'ba s pogloshcheniyami promyvochnoy zhidkosti pri burenii geologo-razvedochnykh skvazhin (Circulation-loss control while drilling exploration wells), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1982, 293 p.
2. Komilov T.O., Sanetullaev E.E., Umedov Sh.Kh., Experimental studies of fluid fluids preventing complications arising in the process of drilling oil and gas wells (In Russ.), Tekhnologii nefti i gaza, 2019, no. 1, pp. 42–44.
3. Makhamatkhozhaev D.R., Komilov T.O., Yusufkhuzhaev S.A., Rakhmatov Sh.D., The results of drilling a wellbore in the Uchkyzyl area under conditions of absorption of drilling mud (In Russ.), Tekhnologii nefti i gaza, 2019, no. 4, pp. 51–56.
4. Makhamatkhozhaev D.R., Komilov T.O., Rakhmatov Sh.D., Sanetullaev E.E., Development of drilling solution for exploration of productive horizons on deposits of the Fergana oil and gas area (In Russ.), Tekhnologii nefti i gaza, 2018, no. 6, pp. 36–41.
5. Umedov III.X., Komilov T.O., Sanetullaev E.E., Issledovanie osobennostey truktury i komponentov promyvochnykh zhidkostey (Study of the structural features and components of flushing fluids),Collected papers “Bulatovskie chteniya”, Proceedings of II International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2018, V. 7, pp. 315–317.
6. Fayziev Kh.D., Makhamatkhozhaev D.R., Aminov O.A., Nefteemul'sionnyy mineralizovannyy burovoy rastvor dlya preduprezhdeniya nabukhaniya glinistykh porod v produktivnykh plastakh (Oil-based mineralized drilling mud to prevent swelling of clay rocks in productive formations), Collected papers “Vysokie tekhnologii i perspektivy integratsii obrazovaniya, nauki i proizvodstva” (High technologies and prospects for the integration of education, science and production), Proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference, Tashkent, 2006, V. 1, pp. 251–254.
7. Agaev M.Kh., Rzaev A.A., Ambartsumova D.T., Issledovanie zakuporivayushchey sposobnosti inertnykh napolniteley v nepronitsaemykh treshchinovatykh porodakh (Study of the plugging ability of inert fillers in impermeable fractured rocks), Proceedings of AzNIPIneft', 1976, V. 39, pp. 60–63.
8. Bulatov A.I., Pravda o tamponazhnykh tsementakh: Issledovanie i praktika primeneniya (The truth about oil well cements: Research and application practice), Pert 1, Krasnodar: Prosveshchenie-Yug Publ., 2010, 1012 p.
9. Umedov Sh.Kh., Sovershenstvovanie promyvochnykh zhidkostey dlya vskrytiya produktivnykh plastov (Improvement of drilling fluids for opening productive formations), Tashkent: Fan va texnologiya Publ., 2015, 120 p.10. Umedov Sh.Kh., Effective composition of washing fluid on base the waste products when opening the productive horizon, European Applied Sciences, 2015, no. 12, pp. 52–53.