The unique Arlanskoye oilfield has been successfully developed for 60 years. Since 2010, there has been a growing trend in oil production. Due to the use of high-performance technologies, such as horizontal drilling with multi-stage hydraulic fracturing, proppant and acid fracturing, optimization of reservoir pressure maintenance system, oil production was increased by 17%. Main object development – terrigenous low carbonic thick series is in the final stages of development, at the same time second largest recoverable reserves the Kashirskian-Podolskian object is actively being developed. Actual tasks for further development of the field are localization of current recoverable oil reserves terrigenous low carbonic thick series and the Kashirskian-Podolskian object development system organization.
For the localization of current oil reserves, a geological field analysis with sector geological and hydrodynamic modeling was used. For both objects, taking into account the peculiarities of their geological structure, fluid properties and the current state of development, a detailed development strategy has been developed, which provides systematic application of advanced development methods (horizontal drilling with multi-stage hydraulic fracturing, proppant and acid fracturing), use of differentiated influence system and measures to regulate the development process in the production and injection wells. The implementation of the strategy will increase the oil production field, create an effective development system of Kashirskian-Podolskian object, reduce the amount of produced water at the main object development and improve the production efficiency of the object's reserves.
1. Lozin E.V., Razrabotka unikal'nogo Arlanskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya vostoka Russkoy plity (Developing a unique Arlan oil field of the East of the Russian Plate), Ufa: Skif Publ., 2012, 704 p.
2. aymukhametov K.S., Enikeev V.R., Syrtlanov A.Sh., Yakupov F.M., Geologicheskoe stroenie i razrabotka Arlanskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya (Geological structure and development of the Arlanskoye oilfield), Ufa: Publ. of Bashneft', 1997, 368 p.
3. Satarov M.M., Andreev E.A., Klyucharev V.S. et al., Proektirovanie razrabotki krupnykh neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy (Designing the development of large oil fields), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1969, 238 p.
4. Gabitov G.Kh., Lozin E.V., Designing the development of Arlanskoye oilfield (In Russ.), Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2005, no. 7, pp. 76-79.
5. Chervyakova A.N., Budnikov D.V., Akhmetzyanov R.V. et al., Vliyanie osobennostey geologicheskogo stroeniya obКєekta KPO Arlanskogo mestorozhdeniya s pelitomorfnymi plastami na nachalК№nye pokazateli raboty skvazhin (The influence of the geological structure of the Kashiro-Podolsk deposits object with pelitomorphic layers of Arlan field on the initial well performance), Collected papers “Aktual'nye nauchno-tekhnicheskie resheniya neftedobyvayushchego potentsiala PAO ANK “Bashneft'” (Current scientific and technical solutions to the oil production potential of Bashneft PJSC), 2016, V. 124, pp.
6. Fedorenko N.V., Lozin E.V., Gareev A.T. et al., Improving production efficiency of multilayer terrigenous Low Carbonic thick series of Arlanskoye oilfield (In Russ.), Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 9, pp. 106–110.
7. Chervyakova A.N., Gareev A.T., Vagizov A.M., Khisamiev T.R., Poisk perspektivnykh uchastkov dlya bureniya skvazhin i bokovykh stvolov s ispolК№zovaniem rezulК№tatov geologicheskogo modelirovaniya i geologo-promyslovogo analiza na primere TTNK Novo-Khazinskoy ploshchadi Arlanskogo mestorozhdeniya (Search for promising areas for drilling wells and sidetracks using the results of geological modeling and geological field analysis on the example of the terrigenous thickness of the Lower Carboniferous of Novo-Khazinskaya area of Arlan field), Collected papers “Aktual'nye nauchno-tekhnicheskie resheniya neftedobyvayushchego potentsiala PAO ANK “Bashneft'” (Current scientific and technical solutions to the oil production potential of Bashneft PJSC), 2016, V. 124, pp.
8. ZdolК№nik S.E., Nekipelov YU.V., Gaponov M.A., Introduction of innovative hydrofracturing technologies on carbonate reservoirs of Bashneft PJSOC (In Russ.), Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 7, pp. 92–95.