The high price of traditional well construction (production casing ∅168 mm) does the development system non-commercial for residual recoverable reserves on Perm oilfields. Reduction of construction costs on 25% was provided by reducing the casing string diameter and load capacity of drilling rig.
This article presents an experience and results of slim hole construction and technical – technological solutions for additional reduction of work time and risk minimization. Positive results were confirmed by dynamics of slim holes construction commercial speed. Technological solution, which lets to reconstruct the slim hole by drilling rat hole, was reviewed in article. There are multilateral slim hole drilling results presents.
At present time project development system with using deviated slim hole was implemented on Bashkirian object Gondyrevskoe oilfield, were drilled 30 slim holes during 2011-2017 (51% of producing well stock) with initial flow rate 7.8 t/d. The results were become the basis for further replication it technology. Medium term, slim hole drilling volume will be expanded on Bashkirian, Werenian, Kashirian-Werenian objects on Baklanovskoye, Batyrbayskoye, Krasnoyarsko-Kuyedinskoye, Kokuyskoye, Shagirtsko-Gozhanskoye, Nozhovskoye, Shumovskoye oilfields. Pay attention to significant reduction of slim hole construction costs, which was reached by new technology implementation, was decided to revise criteria of minimum profitable flow rate and recoverable reserves for different well design. Also was decided to examine the technical – technological aspects of slim hole drilling for deeper horizons (Tulskian-Bobrikovskian, Tournaisian).
1. Meshcheryakov K.A., Yatsenko V.A., Il'yasov S.E., Okromelidze G.V., Drilling of small diameter wells as a way to reduce costs in the construction of development and exploratory wells (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2013, no. 10, pp. 26–29.
2. Meshcheryakov K.A., Okromelidze G.V., Yatsenko V.A. et al., The results of construction of the first small diameter multilateral well in LUKOIL PJSC (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 10, pp. 47–49.
3. Meshcheryakov K.A., Il'yasov S.E., Okromelidze G.V., Yatsenko V.A., Drilling of the sidetrack from the small diameter well (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 8, pp. 45–47.
4. Kadyrov A.Kh., Glukhoded A.V., Dual completion units for small diameter wells (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2017, no. 6, pp. 4–11.
5. Malikov M.M., Adoption of dual injection technology in wells with s