The object of modeling was the horizon, which combines a group of productive layers of the Barremian age of a large oil and gas condensate field of the Surgut Arch. This horizon has more than 40 years of exploration and is characterized by a high amount of remaining resources. The oil fringe which has less than 10 m high in most cases has contact with water or gas and also high degree of discontinuity of lithology are determined heavy conditions from the first steps of exploration. The interpretation of well logs of transit wells shows the high level of resource discontinuity which has wide zones of advent bottom and injected water. The research of the geological construction was made for successful arrangement planning to enhance oil recovery and involving non-draining resources.
The results of research of the productive horizon conditions are shown in present paper. The four sand layers were detached in more than 8 thousands wells by using the results of cycling research. Facies typing of the deposits was made and after verified with well and seismic data, which have allowed establishing the vision of the environments which have been made by using the core. Furthermore the position of reservoir rocks and their qualitative characterization were made. Reservoir properties were examined with their environments. The new petrophysical functions were suggested for the certain layers and zones. The geological model was developed; the new parameters of permeability were recalculated for the experimental sector. Different types of classification petrophysical characteristics of the reservoir rocks were studied. The results will be a base for hydrodynamic modeling.
1. Atlas litologo-paleogeograficheskikh kart yurskogo i melovogo periodov Zapadno-Sibirskoy ravniny i Ob"yasnitel'naya zapiska k Atlasu (Atlas of lithologic and paleogeographic maps of Jurassic and Cretaceous periods of the West Siberian Plain and the Explanatory note to the Atlas): edited by Nesterov I.I., Tyumen': Publ. of ZapSibNIGNI, 1976, 85 p.
2. Alekseev V.P., Atlas fatsiy yurskikh terrigennykh otlozheniy (uglenosnye tolshchi Severnoy Evrazii) (Atlas of Jurassic clastic sediments facies (coal-bearing strata of Northern Eurasia)), Ekaterinburg: Publ. of USGU, 2007, 209 p.
3. Baraboshkin E.Yu., Prakticheskaya sedimentologiya. Terrigennye kollektory (Practical sedimentology. Terrigenous reservoirs), Moscow: GERS Publ., 2011, 152 p.
4. Geologiya dlya neftyanikov (Geology for oilmen): edited by Malysheva N.A., Nikishina A.M., Moscow – Izhevsk: Publ. of Institute of Computer Science, 2008, 360 p.
5. Mangazeev V.P., Belozerov V.B., Methodology of representing lithological and facial features in a digital geological model (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2006, no. 5, pp. 66–70.