Formation of wax deposition on the internal surface of the oilfield equipment is often an arising type of complications in oil production, which significantly decreases useful cross section of production tubing and pipeline system. Lengths of wax deposits can reach great values (more than 100 m). Intensive wax deposition could totally block well tubing, annulus or pipelines in certain areas, which would need a dewaxing workover. On the basis of the analysis of ways of cleaning wells of wax deposition it is revealed that in some cases one of the effective methods of prevention formation of wax deposition and fight against them is use of energy of high-frequency and super-high-frequency electromagnetic fields. Technological schemes of implementation of these methods are offered. In the article processes of heating and fusion of a wax deposition in a oil-well trunk are investigated by a moving source of electromagnetic radiation of super-high-frequency range. For effective melting of a plugs of wax deposition the source of electromagnetic radiation moves along a trunk in process of movement of an interface of firm and liquid phases. For toy problem time of elimination of paraffin plugs and dependence of this time on radiated frequency are defined. It is shown that the conical shape of the melted zone can lead to corrupting of plugs before its complete melting. The efficiency of this method as the relation of the useful operation to expended for the selected parameters of an electromagnetic source and paraffin plugs reaches 60 %.
1. Yusupova T.N., Barskaya E.E., Ganeeva Yu.M. et al., Identification of wax deposits in the bottom-hole formation zone and wellbore in reducing of the pressure (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 1, pp. 39–41.
2. Turbakov M.S., Ryabokon' E.P., Cleaning efficiency upgrade of oil pipeline from wax dep-osition (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, 2015, no. 17, pp. 54–62, DOI:10.15593/2224-9923/2015.17.6.
3. Ust'kachkintsev E.N., Melekhin S.V., Determination of the efficiency of wax deposition prevention methods (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, 2016, V. 15, no. 18, pp. 61–70, DOI:10.15593/2224-9923/2016:18.
4. Kislitsyn A.A., Numerical simulation of high-frequency electromagnetic heating of a die-lectric plug filling a pipe (In Russ.), Prikladnaya mekhanika i tekhnicheskaya fizika, 1996, V. 37, no. 3, pp. 75–82.
5. Balakirev V.A., Sotnikov G.V., Tkach Yu.V., Yatsenko T.Yu., Removal of asphalt – Paraf-fin deposits in oil pipelines by a moving source of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (In Russ.), Zhurnal tekhnicheskoy fiziki = Technical Physics. The Russian Journal of Applied Physics, 2001, V. 71, no. 9, pp. 1–8.
6. Fatykhov M.A., Fatykhov L.M., Microwave electromagnetic method of melting the paraffin plug in an open coaxial system, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophys., 2015, V. 88, no. 3, pp. 724–729.
7. Kovaleva L.A., Minnigalimov R.Z., Zinnatullin R.R. et al., Study of integrated effects mi-crowave electromagnetic radiation in the field of centrifugal forces on the water-oil emulsion (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017,no. 2, pp. 100–103.
8. Zlobin A.A., Study of mechanism of oil magnetic activation in order to protect production wells from wax deposition (In Russ.), Vestnik Permskogo natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, 2017, V. 16, no. 1, pp. 49–63, DOI:10.15593/2224-9923/2017:1.6.9. Didenko A.N., Zverev B.V., SVCh-energetika (Microwave power engineering), Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2000, 264 p.