Many perspective technologies aimed at production of oil and gas at harsh conditions are not sufficiently developed due to problems with high pressure compressors. The main problem is absence of low-cost compressors and technologies capable of injecting gas without prior treatment. At the same time, there are jet compressors, capable of pumping gas without prior treatment, dehydration and with solids in a stream. However, it is necessary to develop new principles of gas compression with increasing efficiency of the work process in order to reach the jet compressor working pressure of 20 MPa. At Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas laboratories research studies aimed at development of efficient and low-cost ejector systems with implementation of cyclic working process at low frequencies are carried out. Using cyclic working regime allows increasing of efficiency of compressing technologies. Based on unification advantages it is important to develop low-cost compressing technology utilizing produced ejectors, pumps and separation equipment. At the current stage of studies, the main goal is reached: new gas compressing principles using ejector systems are developed. Further studies deal with solving optimization problems and development of mathematical models in order to substitute real experiments with simulations.
1. Sazonov Yu.A., Osnovy rascheta i konstruirovaniya nasosno-ezhektornykh ustanovok (Basics of calculation and design of pump-ejector systems), Moscow: Neft’ i gaz, 2012, 305 p.
2. Sazonov Yu.A., Mokhov M.A., Mishchenko I.T. et al., Ejector system development for hard-to-recover and unconventional hydrocarbon reserves (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 10, pp. 110–112, DOI: 10.24887/0028–2448–2017–10–110–112.
3. Sazonov Yu.A., Mokhov M.A., Mishchenko I.T. et al., Prospects of application of two-chamber pump-compressor units for pumping of multiphase medium (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 11, pp. 137–139, DOI: 10.24887/0028–2448–2017–11–137–139.
4. Sazonov Yu.A., Mokhov M.A., Mishchenko I.T. et al., Development of jet-powered devices for energy effective oil and gas production technologies (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 12, pp. 138–141, DOI: 10.24887/0028–2448–2017–12–138–141.
5. Drozdov A.N., Terikov B.A., Application of submerged jet pumps systems with dual-string lift for the sticky holes operation (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2009, no. 6, pp. 68-72.
6. Orlov D.G., Terikov V.A., Drozdov A.N. et al., Field test of preproduction prototype of the packerless hydraulic jet pump with a double string in the Samotlor field (In Russ.), Neftepromyslovoe delo. – 2003.- № 11. – C. 20-24.
7. Patent no. 1538586 RF, M. kl. E 21 V 43/00, Method for gas injection into formation, Inventor: Mullaev B.T.-S.
8. Patent no. 2190760 RF, M. kl. E 21 V 43/20, Manner of water and gas treatment of formation, Inventors: Drozdov A.N., Fatkullin A.A.
9. Drozdov A.N., Egorov Yu.A., Telkov V.P. et al., Technology and technique of water-gas stimulation on oil reservoirs (In Russ.), Territoriya NEFTEGAZ, 2006, no. 2, pp. 54-59.
10. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Laboratory researches of the heavy oil displacement from the Russkoye Field’s core models at the SWAG injection and development of technological schemes of pump-ejecting systems for the water-gas mixtures delivering (In Russ.), SPE 157819, 2012.
11. Drozdov A.N., Stand investigations of ESP’s and gas separator’s characteristics on gas-liquid mixtures with different values of free-gas volume, intake pressure, foaminess and viscosity of liquid (In Russ.), SPE 134198, 2010
12. Drozdov A.N., Investigations of the submersible pumps characteristics when gas-liquid mixtures delivering and application of the results for SWAG technologies development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2011, no, 9, pp. 108-111.
13. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Simple solutions of complex swag injection problems (In Russ.), Burenie i neft’, 2017, no. 3, pp. 38-41.
14. Drozdov A.N., Drozdov N.A., Increasing the oil recovery factor: Water-gas stimulation of the formation. Experience in the pump-ejector system operating and ways to water-gas stimulation technological improvements (In Russ.), Neftegaz.ru, 2017, no. 7, pp. 70-77.
15. Patent no. 2642198, Well equipment for processing the bottom zone of formation, Inventors: Dmitrievskiy A.N., Sazonov Yu.A.
16. Podvidz L.G., Nasosnye ustanovki impul’snogo deystviya (Impulse pumping plant), Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1980, pp. 51–56.17. Patent no. 2154749. MPK 7 F04 D23/08, Method of and device for compressing and pumping over gases or gas-liquid mixtures, Inventors: Eliseev V.N., Yudin I.S., Sazonov Yu.A.вЃ