Correlation curves of viscosity, average spin-spin relaxation time, and average self-diffusion for crude oil samples from Tatarstan oil fields have been obtained. Two different averaging models were used to calculate mean values. It has been found that self-diffusion
1. Ridvan A., NMR comes out of its shell, Schlumberger, Outfield Review, 2010, no. 20, pp. 4-23.
2. Kalabin G.A., Kanitskaya L.V., Kushnarev D.F., Kolichestvennaya spektroskopiya YaMR prirodnogo organicheskogo syr'ya i produktov ego pererabotki (Quantitative NMR spectroscopy of natural organic raw materials
and its processing products), Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 2000, 410 p.
3. Bryan J., Mirotchnick K., Kantzas A., Viscosity determination of heavy oil and bitumen using NMR relaxometry, J. Canada Pet. Tech., 2003, no. 42, pp. 29-34.
4. Nurgaliev D.K., Kosarev V.E., Murzakaev V.M. et al., The nuclear magnetic resonance equipment for the research in laboratory and field conditions of full-sized core samples (In Russ.), Georesursy = Georesources, 2012, no. 4, pp. 16-18.
5. Zhang Y., Xia P., Review of nuclear magnetic resonance magnet for oil well
logging, IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., 2000, V. 10, pp. 763-766.
6. Muhammad A., Bagueira de Vasconcellos Azeredo R., 1H NMR spectroscopy
and low-field relaxomet ry for predicting viscosity and API gravity of
Brazilian crude oils – A comparative study, Fuel, 2014, V. 130, August 15,
7. Shkalikov N.V., Skirda V.D., Arshipov R.V., Solid-like component in the spinspin NMR-relaxation of heavy oils, Magnetic Resonance in Solids. Electronic Journal, 2006, V. 8, no. 1, pp. 38-42.
8. Kashaev R.S.-H., Chairullina I.R., Correlation between nuclear magnetic
resonance parameters and physical-chemical properties oil disperse systems,
Proceedings of the International Conference “Modern development
of magnetic resonance”, Kazan: Zavoisky Physic-Technical Institute, 2007,
9. Tanner J.E., Use of the stimulated echo in NMR diffusion studies, J. Chem.
Phys., 1970, V. 52, no. 5, pp. 2523-2526.
10. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Ya., Metody resheniya nekorrektnykh zadach
(Methods of solving incorrectly posed problems), Moscow: Nauka Publ.,
11. Kimmich R., Tomography, diffosometry, relaxometry, Berlin, Heidelberg,
New York: Springer-Verlag, 1997, 524 p.
12. Reid R.C., Prausnitz J.M., Sherwood T.K., The properties of gases and liquids, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1977, 592 p.
13. Bretsznajder S., Wasnosie gazow i cieczy (Properties of gases and liquids),
Warsaw: Wydawn. Naukowo-Techniczne, 1962, 536 p.
14. Ahmed Kh., Rampurawala M.A., Nicot B. et al., Practical downhole dielectric
and diffusion-based NMR workflow for viscosity measurement in a viscous
shaly sand reservoir using laboratory calibration: A case study from
Kuwait, World Heavy Oil Congress, 2012.
15. Arkhipov R.V., Kosarev V.E., Nurgaliev D.K. et al., Features of coupling between rheological properties of oil and natural bitumen and the self-diffusion data obtained by NMR method (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 6, pp. 60-63.