The article considers inhibiting properties of drilling muds and stability of walls of wells. Traditionally used inhibiting drilling muds at well drilling in thicknesses of swelling clay rocks do not reduce operating time of excess mud volumes and do not provide stabilization well bore. For the first time, it is offered, the developed drilling muds stabilized cationic the polymers, not having analogs, one of which updating has successfully passed trade tests on well of No. 939 Astrakhan gas-condensate field.
1. Osipov V.I., Sokolov V.N., Rumyantseva N.A., Mikrostruktura glinistykh porod (The microstructure of clay rocks): edited by Sergeev E.M., Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1989, 211 p.
2. Gorodnov V.D., Fiziko-khimicheskie metody preduprezhdeniya oslozhneniy v burenii (Physical and chemical methods of preventing complications in drilling), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1984, 229 p.
3. Samoylov O.Ya., Struktura vodnykh rastvorov elektrolitov i gidratatsii ionov (The structure of aqueous solutions of electrolytes and hydration of ions), Moscow: Publ of USSR Academy of Sciences , 1957, 230 p.
4. Gaydarov M.M-R., Norov A.D., Golovin V.V., Khubbatov A.A., Some features of supra-structures formation in drilling fluids (In Russ.), Stroitel'stvo neftyanykh i gazovykh skvazhin na sushe i na more, 2012, no. 6, pp. 38–42.
5. Patent 2492207 RF, Drilling mud, Inventors: Gaydarov M.M.-R., Khubbatov A.A. et al.