In the process of hydrocarbon production, all components of natural media are exposed: atmospheric air, soil-vegetation cover, surface waters, including bottom deposits. Under the conditions of medium acquisition with its high wetlastivity and climbing, it is the greamp-lake ecosystems that are most vulnerable in the process of human activity. This fully applies to the territory of the Vostochno-Mytaiahinskoye oil field developed since 2009. In the landscaped structure of this field, the lake-marsh complexes occupy 77 % of the territory. In the process of oil and gas production, the impact is accompanied by a change in the appearance of landscapes and the initial geochemical environment. On some components of nature (soil and vegetable cover), the impact is limited by construction sites, on the other (water medium) it is somewhat larger due to the characteristics of the natural component. Therefore, careful attitude towards the environment is the basic principle of sustainable development of Surgutneftegas PJSC. In all areas of subsoil subsoil, research is conducted to determine the environmental impact through environmental monitoring. The research results include the definition of both the background and current state, which makes it possible to determine the degree and consequences of the effects of oil and gas production on the environment. The analysis of the current state of natural media of the territory of the Vostochno-Mytakhinskoye field made it possible to establish, the presence of biogenous substances, some heavy metals and other chemicals, the content of which in certain periods exceeds the established standards of maximum permissible concentrations. This is characteristic not only for this field, but also for other deposits in the Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous district - Yugra and other regions of Russia, where hydrocarbon production is not conducted. This is due to the natural features of the terrain and processes flowing in the depths of the Earth.
1. Shubaev L.P., Surgut Polesye of West Siberian lowland (In Russ.), Izvestiya VGO SSSR = Proceedings of the Russian Geographical Society, 1956, T. 88, no. 2, pp. 167–169.
2. Liss O.L., Abramova L.I., Avetov N.A. et al., Bolotnye sistemy Zapadnoy Sibiri i ikh prirodookhrannoe znachenie (Marsh systems of Western Siberia and their conservation value): edited by Kuvaev V.B., Tula: Grif i Co Publ., 2001, 584 p.
3. Kasimov N.S., Gavrilova I.P., Gerasimova M.I. et al., Landshaftno-geokhimicheskie osobennosti (Landscape and geochemical features), In: Ekologicheskiy atlas Rossii (Ecological atlas of Russia), Moscow: Feoriya Publ., 2017, 509 р.
4. Resolution of the Government of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra no. 485-P of 23.12.11. “O sisteme nablyudeniya za sostoyaniem okruzhayushchey sredy v granitsakh litsenzionnykh uchastkov na pravo pol'zovaniya nedrami s tsel'yu dobychi nefti i gaza na territorii Khanty-Mansiyskogo avtonomnogo okruga-Yugry” (On the system for monitoring the state of the environment within the boundaries of licensed areas for the right to use subsoil for the purpose of oil and gas production in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Yugra).
5. Moskovchenko D.V., Ekogeokhimiya neftegazodobyvayushchikh rayonov Zapadnoy Sibiri (Ecogeochemistry of oil and gas regions of Western Siberia), Novosibirsk: Geo Publ., 2013, 259 p.
6. Resolution of the Government of the Autonomous Okrug No. 441-P dated 10.11.04. “Predel'no dopustimyy uroven' (PDU) soderzhaniya nefti i nefteproduktov v donnykh otlozheniyakh poverkhnostnykh vodnykh ob"ektov na territorii Khanty-Mansiyskogo avtonomnogo okruga-Yugry” (Maximum permissible level (MPL) for the content of oil and oil products in bottom sediments of surface water bodies on the territory of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Yugra).
7. Nechaeva E.G., Landscape-geochemical zoning of the West Siberian Plain (In Russ.), Geografiya i prirodnye resursy, 1990, no. 4, pp. 77–83.
8. Drugov Yu.S., Rodin A.A., Ekologicheskie analizy pri razlivakh nefti i nefteproduktov. Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo (Environmental analyzes for oil and oil product spills. A practical guide), Moscow: Binom. Laboratoriya znaniy Publ., 2009, 270 p.
9. Pikovskiy Yu.I., Ustoychivost' pochv k zagryazneniyu neft'yu i nefteproduktami (Resistance of soils to pollution by oil and oil products), In: Ekologicheskiy atlas Rossii (Ecological atlas of Russia), Moscow: Feoriya Publ., 2017, 509 р.