The need for further development of digital technologies and the need for a wider application of these technologies for process control has already become obvious. Digital technologies are at the heart of projects for the development of autonomous assets implemented by Gazprom Neft. However, their widespread use is impossible without solving the problem of ensuring the uniformity of measurements. In the presented work, the issues of metrological support of digital technologies from the point of view of the current legislation of the Russian Federation are considered. The review considered the priorities of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation, as well as the tasks facing Gazprom Neft to achieve its strategic goals and the already existing experience in the use of digital technologies. The process of artificial lift was chosen as the subject of research. Using this process as an example, the main barriers inherent in digital models and preventing their active dissemination are considered. During the study, it was found that digital models belong to management models and based on this, goals were determined to eliminate the identified barriers. The list of tasks necessary to achieve the set goals has been defined. To do this, an analysis of the current regulatory and technical documentation in the field of metrology was carried out and options for solving the problem of ensuring the uniformity of measurement for digital models were considered. The review considered the need to apply existing forms of state regulation in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements to minimize the need for amendments to the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
In the future, based on solutions developed within the framework of ongoing research on metrological support of digital models of technological operations, Gazprom Neft will develop a concept of metrological support of digital models, which will allow these solutions to be replicated in the perimeter of the Company, and the results obtained will serve as the basis for the formation of a unified state concept for ensuring the uniformity of measurement of digital models of various technological processes from metrological examination to determination of metrological characteristics of digital models.
1. Orlov S., Digital platform. Strategy for digital transformation of oil refining, transportation and marketing of petroleum products (In Russ.), Sibirskaya neft', 2018, no. 4, pp. 40–45.
2. Besekerskiy V.A., Teoriya sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya (Theory of automatic control systems), St. Petersburg: Professiya Publ., 2007, 752 р.
3. Perkins T.K., Critical and subcritical flow of multiphase mixtures through chokes, SPE-20633-PA, 1993, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/20633-PA
4. Gerasimov R.V., Muzychuk P.S., Kuz'min M.I., Digital transformation of the mechanized oil production process at Gazprom Neft PJSC (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2021, no. 7, pp. 38–41.
5. Kir'yanov A.A., Aktual'nye tseli i zadachi metrologii v neftegazodobyvayushchey otrasli v epokhu tsifrovizatsii (Actual goals and objectives of metrology in the oil and gas industry in the era of digitalization), Proceedings of XXII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference on Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics “Transformatsiya nerazrushayushchego kontrolya i tekhnicheskoy diagnostiki v epokhu tsifrovizatsii. Obespechenie bezopasnosti obshchestva v izmenyayushchemsya mire” (Transformation of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics in the era of digitalization. Ensuring the safety of society in a changing world), Moscow, March, 3–5, 2020, Moscow: Spektr Publ., 2020, pp. 205–207.6. Kuz'min M.I., Kibirev E.A., Zatsepin A.Yu., Klinov E.V., Unmanned oil field: Present and the future (In Russ.), PRONEFT''. Professional'no o nefti, 2020, no. 1, pp. 64– 68, DOI: 10.24887/2587-7399-2020-1-64-68