Fractured zones were obtained on base of complex research investigation for core of Paleozoic deposits and logging. These data allowed construct facial model of oilfield where various character of physical properties were defined separately for matrix of rock and in fractures. Matrix properties and different types of fracturing defined: their direction of propagation and density that have been fixed in oilfield petrophysical model. Dual porosity and permeability model created for productive carbonate deposits have been set for porous-flow model. Successive adaptation of this model in reference to the history of exploitation showed about high predictive potential and rightness of used methods.
1. Van Golf-Racht T.D., Fundamentals of fractured reservoir engineering, Elsevier
Scientific Publishing Company, Amsterdam, Oxford, New York, 1982.
2. Shevchenko S.M., Shevchenko D.S., Programma vydeleniya litologicheskikh
raznostey karbonatnykh porod v razrezakh skvazhin “KARBONAT” (Software
system to extract lithological differences of carbonate rocks in wells “KARBONAT”), Tomsk: Publ. of OAO “TomskNIPIneft'”, p. 4.
3. Kotyakhov F.I., Fizika neftyanykh i gazovykh kollektorov (Physics of oil and
gas reservoirs), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1977, 287 p.
4. Pinus O.V., Borisenok D.V., Bakhir S.Yu., Sokolov E.P., Zellou A.M., Geologiya nefti i gaza - The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 2006, no. 6, pp. 38-42.
5. Pyl'nik S.V., Shaporenko S.N., Babov V.N., Uraev O.O., Shtokolova M.N. Vestnik TsKR Rosnedra, 2012, no. 3, pp.14-21.