The problems of hydrocarbon raw stock resource base build-up in the old oil-producing regions are solved largely due to oil deposits in non-structural traps. A special role in reducing the oil production decline rate and efficient development of new fields, including ones with hard-to-recover oil reserves, is belonged to traps , the formation of which is due to erosion-accumulative processes. An important problem at exploration works carrying out in the areas of development of sleeve-like sand bodies is on-time detection leading to their formation processes, which indication is possible by a number of features, including morphological ones. High capacitive - filtration properties of the Early Carboniferous thickness, filling paleochannels, caused increased productivity of wells intersected them, and features of its structure caused a natural water drive reservoirs. This causes change of the development system and selection wells operation technology fitted the features of production facilities adequately.
1. Khalimov E.M., Nadezhkin A.D., Tsotsur V.S., Perspektivy poiskov rukavoobraznykh
zalezhey nefti v terrigennykh porodakh nizhnego karbona Zapadnoy
Bashkirii (Prospects of searches the shoe string oil pool in terrigenous rocks
of the Lower Carboniferous of Western Bashkiria), Proceedings of BashNIPIneft', 1976, V. 46, pp. 75вЂ“80.
2. Mukhametshin R.Z., Paleovrezy i ikh rol' v osvoenii trudnoizvlekaemykh zapasov nefti (Downcutting and their role in the development of hard-to-recover oil reserves), Moscow: Geoinformmark Publ., 2006, 80 p.
3. Medvedev A.L., Kompleks zapolneniya vrezannykh dolin – novyy nefteproduktivnyy ob"ekt v melovykh otlozheniyakh Krasnoleninskogo svoda Zapadnoy Sibiri (na primere Kamennogo mestorozhdeniya) (Downcut river valleys and complexes of their filling - a new oil-productive object in the Cretaceous deposits of Krasnoleninsk arc of Western Siberia (for example, Stone Field)): Thesis of candidate of geological and mineralogical science, St. Peterburg, VNIGRI, 2010.
4. Grachevskiy M.M., Kuznetsov V.G., Paleogeography of Bobrikovian time in the Middle Zavolzhe (In Russ.), Doklady Akademii nauk SSSR, 1963, V. 150, no. 1, pp. 146–149.
5. Mukhametshin R.Z., Conditions of formation the Lower Carboniferous erosional downcutting in Tatarstan and their influence on the oil content
(In Russ.), Neftegazovaya geologiya i geofizika, 1981, no. 3, pp. 9–13.
6. Mukhametshin R.Z., Khalturin V.G., Tikhonov V.V., Features of the development of oil deposits complicated erosional incision (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1983, no. 10, pp. 24–27.
7. Donov G.M., Semakin B.V., Zavesin M.A., Trofimov V.A., Mapping the Pre-Visean downcuttings" by seismic methods on the supporting Ust-range
Cheremshansky range (In Russ.), Collected paperвЂќKartirovanie lovushek na
opornykh poligonakh” (Mapping the traps on the supporting ranges),
Moscow: Publ. of IGiRGI, 1983, pp.18-29.
8. Sazonov B.F., Problems of development high-viscosity oil fields and increase their oil recovery (In Russ.), Interval, 2003, no. 6-7 (53-54), pp. 53-57.
9. Mukhametshin R.Z., Akhmetov A.N., Delev A.N., Sharipov B.R., Optimization of the system of field development based on detailed correlation of productive strata (for example, oil fields of Melekess depression, Ural-Volga region) (In Russ.), Proceedings of the 2nd International scientific conference вЂњEuropean Applied Sciences: modern approaches in scientific researches”, Stuttgart, Germany, February 18-19, 2013, V. 1, pp. 48-51.