The mineral composition of the Visean clay rocks were researched as a shielding rocks of oil reservoirs in Tournaisian stage. It was shown that the shielding clay rocks aren't absolutely impenetrable. They can pass water fluids through the rocks under certain conditions. There is a transformation of clay minerals in clay rocks on the ways of fluid migrations. Initial minerals of kaolinite and mica collapse and are transformed to mixed layer phases of illite-divermiculite-smectite. It is possible to assume transformations of clay minerals take place with participation of the microbe communities, considering that the similar occurs in soil forming processes.
1. Shaydullin I.A., Krinari G.A., Displacement of oil-water contact in the sediments of the Bobrikovsky Horizon of Tatarstan: Reasons, Mechanisms, and Implications (In Russ.), Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo universiteta. Seriya: Estestvennye nauki, 2011, V. 153, no. 3, pp. 212вЂ“219.
2. Sakharov B.A., Lindgreen H., Salyn A.L., Drits V.A., Determination of Illite-Smectite structures using multispecimen x-ray diffraction profile fitting, Clays & Clay Minerals, 1999, V. 47, no. 5, pp. 555–566.
3. Krinari G.A., Morozov V.P., Korolev E.A., Pikalev S.N., Biogenic mechanisms of formation the secondary dolomites with abnormally high porosity (In Russ.), Litosfera – Lithosphere, 2004, no. 1, pp. 31–40.
4. Korolev E.A., Morozov V.P., Pikalev S.N., Mineralogical criteria for identification the areas of ancient oil-water contacts in carbonate reservoirs of oil (for example Demkinskoe field) (In Russ.), Proceedings of readings dedicated to the 170th anniversary of Golovkinskiy N.A., the 160th anniversary of Shtukenberg A.A., the 200th anniversary of the Geological Museum, Kazan': Publ. of KSU, 2004, pp. 91–95.
5. Kol'chitskaya T.N., Mikhaylov N.N., Behavior of clay soils under cyclic loading (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza – The journal Oil and Gas Geology, 2000, no. 2, pp. 52–55.
6. Bogdanovich N.N., The role of physical and chemical processes in the dynamics of oil formation (In Russ.), Proceedings of International Anniversary Conference вЂњPromyslovaya geofizika v 21-m veke. Geoinformatsionnoe obespechenie tekhnologiy uvelicheniya resursnoy azy uglevodorodnogo syr'yaвЂќ (Field geophysics in the 21st century. GIS software technologies to enhance resource basics of hydrocarbon raw materials), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2011, pp. 41–42.
7. Dobrynin V.M., Gorodnov A.V., Chernoglazov V.N., Davydova O.P., Evaluation of inelastic deformation of clay soils (In Russ.), Proceedings of International Anniversary
Conference “Promyslovaya geofizika v 21-m veke. Geoinformatsionnoe
obespechenie tekhnologiy uvelicheniya resursnoy azy uglevodorodnogo
syr'ya” (Field geophysics in the 21st century. GIS software technologies to enhance resource basics of hydrocarbon raw materials), Moscow: Publ. of
Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2011, pp. 99–100.
8. Krinari G.A., Shinkarev A.A., Giniyatullin K.G., Abiogenic and biogenic decomposition of minerals: differences, mechanisms and practical applications
(In Russ.), Zapiski Vserossiyskogo mineralogicheskogo obshchestva - Proceedings
of the Russian Mineralogical Society, 2005, no 1, pp. 18–33
9. Sokolova T.A., The role of soil biota in the weathering of minerals: A review of literature (In Russ.), Pochvovedenie - Eurasian Soil Science, 2011, no. 1, pp. 64–81.
10. Maurice P.A., Vierkorn M.A. et al., Dissolution of well and poorly ordered
kaolinites by an aerobic bacterium, Chemical Geology, 2001, V. 180, pp. 81–93.
11. Vitvitskiy V.V., Shapenko V.V., New data on the paleotemperatures in Paleozoic carbonate rocks of south-east of the Russian Platform (In Russ.), Doklady AN SSSR, 1976, V. 228, no. 4, pp. 936–939.